Frequently Asked Questions

Am I supposed to go or transport any residents to the hospital?

No, any student that needs medical attention must be transported by BUPD. If the problem is that serious, an RA should use the campus contact and notify the appropriate senior staff member on-call.

‹ back to frequently asked questions

A little about us...

Aaron Lichtenwalter

Aaron Lichtenwalter graduated from Bloomsburg University in 2015 with a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. He is currently in his second year of graduate school for...
read more about Aaron »

Morgan Miller

Morgan is entering her senior year, majoring in American Sign Language/English Interpreting with a minor in Criminal Justice. This is her third year working for the Office of ...
read more about Morgan »