Frequently Asked Questions

If the sprinklers go off, will my belongings be covered under insurance?

If there is a leak or sprinkler issue and your personal belongings are destroyed, the University is NOT liable to replace/pay for any items. This needs to be covered in your own insurance policy. Most students have their items covered under their parents insurance; however, it is possible to get your own insurance to cover items away from home.

‹ back to frequently asked questions

A little about us...

Suzanne Noll

Suzanne is the Graduate Hall Director for Montgomery Place Apartments and is a first year student in the Educational Leadership Master's Program with a track in College Studen...
read more about Suzanne »

Amanda Leamon

Amanda is a super senior at Bloomsburg with a duel major in Mathematics and Education and a minor in Special Education. Amanda is from Easton, PA and this is her fourth year a...
read more about Amanda »